Guidelines for submitting to SFMOMA’s Tumblr:
• Submissions must be original artwork and the submitting artist must hold all rights to the work.
• Photographers must have explicit permission from any people whose faces are recognizable in their photographs.
• By submitting to SFMOMA’s Tumblr, the artist or, if the artist is under the age of 18, the artist’s parent or guardian, grants to SFMOMA the right to use and publish the artist’s submitted work for any purpose and in any media, in perpetuity, without compensation. The artist or, if the artist is under the age of 18, the artist’s parent or guardian, also grants to SFMOMA the right to crop the submitted work, and to use the artist’s name in association with his/her submitted work.
• Artists retain copyright in their submitted work, subject to the rights granted above.
• Due to a high volume of submissions, only select submitted works will be published to SFMOMA’s Tumblr.
How to submit:
• We prefer that you submit your work as a photo or video post.
• Alternatively, you may submit your work as a direct link to a post on your personal Tumblr blog. Example: http://sfmoma.tumblr.com/post/28359537469/danachang-basically-art-nerds-fo-life
• Don’t forget to include your name, the piece’s title, and any other information about the artwork that you’d like included in the post!