SFMOMA’s building is now closed for a major expansion project, slated for completion in early 2016. As construction begins, we’re relocating our website servers. While we make this move over the next week, our website (sfmoma.org) is being temporarily redirected to the museum’s Tumblr site (where you are now!).
Although our building is closed, you can still experience SFMOMA at locations around the Bay Area:
- See iconic works from our collection at the nearby Contemporary Jewish Museum in Beyond Belief: 100 Years of the Spiritual in Modern Art, a collaborative exhibition that journeys into the far-reaching connections between spirituality and modern and contemporary art.
- Enjoy Mark di Suvero at Crissy Field, a free outdoor exhibition of the internationally acclaimed artist’s exuberant sculptures, presented in partnership with the National Park Service and the Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy.
- And, coming soon, even more traveling museum exhibitions, major outdoor projects, commissioned installations, live art events, and new education initiatives leading up to our reopening.
While our website is down, you can still engage with SFMOMA online:
- Shop our MuseumStore
- Read our blog, Open Space
- Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+
Do you need further assistance?
- If you have a question about membership, please call 415.357.4135 or email email@example.com.
- If you are a journalist looking for images or information from our press office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have a more general question? Please call 415.357.4000 or tweet it @SFMOMA.
Our website should be back up and running by July 23, 2013. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.